Custom interfaces for Citrix XenApp Web Interface
The Citrix Web Interface provides users with access to applications and desktops published via XenApp and/or XenDesktop. Web interface sites can be accessed through a standard web browsers. There is a mobile specific web interface UI as well which the administrator can enable/disable.
What we can do with Citrix Web Interface? Just in simple, we offer Web Interface sites a brand new look and feel. Yes, Dart Innovations can go beyond the interface design and personalize your company’s Citrix web Interface with a unique custom design – right down to the icons. In addition to the default tabs of Citrix WI we can add more useful tabs such as Announcements, Web Links, Downloads, Videos, Email and lot more. We can add more features to enhance your web interface to look more personal.
We can do our branding as well as our custom features on all Citrix Web Interfaces that starts from Citrix Web Interface 4.0, Citrix Web Interface 5.4, Citrix StoreFront 2.x till Citrix StoreFront 3.x latest Web interfaces. All our Custom Citrix Interfaces are responsive to all browser/device screens.
The list below is some of our custom features you can think of accommodating with your custom branded Web Interface.
- Announcement module (admin can post announcements)
- Web Links module
- MS Outlook Web App (OWA) Integration
- Microsoft Office communicator web access Integration
- Favorites Tab where users can add/edit/delete their favorite applications.
- Displaying user’s Active Directory information
- Client Information (IP, client’s ICA version and such)
- Social widgets integration (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Show/Hide applications and folders based on AD global groups
- Downloads module
- Documents Module
- Videos module
- Remember me option
- Login widget that you can embed in your website or anywhere for single sign-on (SSO)
- And lot more
Our custom features such as Announcements, Web links, documents etc bundles with an administration module called IAdmin which enables you to manage (post, edit, delete etc) the content.
Don’t see a feature that you need in the list? Don’t hesitate to discuss with us where we can convert your thoughts as features. Visit our demo to see our Citrix web interface 5.4 custom look and features.
We can also offer a full CMS that can enable you to do multi-branding on OU based if you are a company offering your hosted solution for multiple clients. Using this full featured CMS you can do special branding specific to each of your clients using some simple clicks.