Indus is a responsive corporate style ADFS quick theme. Indus theme can help you brand your Active Directory Federation Services logon page in few minutes.
The Indus ADFS Logon theme is an elegant corporate style theme that can enhance your ADFS logon interfaces very quickly to match your corporate brand identities. The Indus ADFS theme has a unique layout for both login and after login pages. By replacing a suitable background Indus ADFS Logon theme can match to any business. You can add your footer text such as copyright and social links to enhance your ADFS Logon page interface.
Installation and customization
- Very easy to install by a click
- Easy to customize your logo and background by just replacing your images.
- Add your own copyright/footer text by just replacing the default text given in the custom text file.
- The installation guide is included which has clear instruction of your quick customization option.
- You are free to customize further on your own.
- Elegant corporate style layout
- Social links with Social icons (link to your social pages)
- Unique layout
- Footer with simple text customization option
- Responsive design that fits on all browsers including device browsers
- Compatible with most popular browsers. – tested in IE 9,10,11; Firefox; Safari; Chrome; Edge and Opera.
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3 pages
How to Buy?
- Select your right ADFS Version from the Dropdown box. (Ex: ADFS 4.0)
- Click Buy Now. Check your Cart then proceed.
- Register or login with your credentials. (This is must.)
- Make payment using PayPal or Credit/Debit cards with our PayPal checkout.
- You will receive an email with all instruction regarding download, license and installation.
- You can always login to your account and get the same information in your dashboard.
If any questions, drop your query on our contact form.
- Yes, our ADFS Logon themes are version specific. If you have purchased a theme for ADFS 3.0 that will not work in ADFS 4.0. However the same theme should be available for ADFS 4.0 in our store. You need to make another purchase when you are moving from ADFS 3.0 to ADFS 4.0 or ADFS 5.0 etc.
- No these are quick themes with no CMS available for customization. However you can simply change the graphics (ex: logo, background) by replacing them. Each theme contains instructions for changing logo, background, footer text and few others for your quick customization. This type of customization will take only few minutes for you.
- Yes. All our themes work with your Multi factor authentication such as default RSA, Duo.com, Azure MFA etc. In case if there is an issue in particular MFA screen please contact our support, we will fix it and update the patch for you.
- Yes. All our ADFS themes are responsive by nature. It is committed to keep responsiveness with all browsers including device browsers. You can always post to us in case of any issues on responsiveness and we are committed to fix ASAP.
- No. If your default ADFS interface works well in a browser then our custom themes do so. We always test our themes in most popular browsers such as IE 9,10,11; Firefox; Safari; Chrome; Edge and Opera. We always committed to fix and update our themes quickly as possible if there any cross browser compatibility issues. Please feel free to post to us in such cases.
- All our sales are final and we offer NO REFUND. Also, there is no exchange of themes is possible.
- No, the custom features such as Forgot Password, Announcements, links, etc, are part of our Custom Interface Solutions. We don’t offer any of these features with our ready-made themes. You can read our Custom RD Web Access customization solution to know more about our Premium Branding and Custom Features solutions. Also after purchase of a theme if you want to add some features we can help you do so which will cost addition.
- Yes. All our themes include the installation guide and tips for quick customization such as changing logo, background, footer text etc. However you can also read our general installation and best practices guide here>>.
- Yes. You can use the theme in any number of instances/servers such as high availability instances, development environments etc. But the theme must be used by one environment (yours or your customer’s) and must not be distributed or sold among your customers.
- The updates/patches of themes are available under your login. You can see all your purchased themes as well updates around them on your dashboard. That is the reason we force you to register and login before purchase.
- Generally it is very less. Once we bundled our theme we don’t add features/options into it. However browser compatibility issues are the cases we are generally forced to update our themes. For example if IE 13 is released there may be some browser compatible issue expected and in such case we act immediately to fix those issues and update our themes. We are quick to resolve and make the patches available on our store in such cases.
- Yes, we offer support but there is no free support. All our services are paid and cost will be discussed upon receiving your support requirement. However if there is any actual bug on the theme we are committed to fix and provide you the patch update. There are no charges for fixing bugs as we are committed to provide bug free themes as always.
We also provide support on further customization, exclusive branding, theme installation, add-on custom features and more.
- The priority way is to use our contact form and then the live chat. All your support queries will be answered within 24 hours of time.
- No, for now our themes are available only for RDS and ADFS Web Interfaces. If you are looking to customize your Citrix NetScaler, OWA or other interfaces please look at our exclusive Custom Interface branding solutions.