MS RD Web Access 2008 Customization Demo
The RD Web Access 2008 R2 demo is to demonstrate how we can transform your default Remote Desktop Web Access interface to customized one that specific to your web identity or your organization’s brand identity. We can customize the colors, layout, logo, background and all other elements without touching the core functionality of MS Remote Desktop Services. You can also see our Custom Features which can add more value to your user interface experience. These are some useful features we have added to this MS Remote Desktop customization demo. However we can add more and more features based on your requirement. For example you want to show your wordpress blog posts or statistics report from your monitoring tool and anything else.
Custom Features included in this Demo
- Web Links
- Twitter Feed Integration
- Forgot Password for Users before Login
- Forgot Username
- MS Outlook Web App (OWA) Integration
- Active Directory Information Widget
- Downloads Module
- Documents Module
- Reset User Password for Administrators (OU Based)
- Create New Users (Create Active Directory users and send them email invite using our IAdmin web interface)
- IAdmin (The additional interface that lets you manage all above features)
You may not explore the full functionality of Forgot Password, Forgot Username and few others with the demo user due to the restriction we have set. However you can request for a full featured personalized demo by leaving your request here >>.